Saturday, February 13, 2016

Minalungao National Park!

On our short trip to Nueva Ecija, we decided to visit one of our hometown's hidden gem, the Minalungao National Park.


  • Entrance fee is only 30php/head.
  • Parking is free.
  • Cottages can be rented at 250-500php, depending on the size. 
  • You may also tour around the park while riding a raft for 500-1000php. 
  • Stores and small restaurants are available, but it's more advisable to bring your own food.
  • Other adventures such as ziplining and hanging bridge-crossing are also available, but we didn't try it because we're busy eating. HAHA Sorry, I don't know the rates.
  • Overnight is not yet advisable. Construction of hotels are ongoing so I think in the near future, the park can accommodate more guests and can allow overnight stays. Also, there are parts of the park that have no lights yet, so it's dangerous there at night.
Here are some snaps taken from my iPod...(no filter)



If you're a nature lover, I know you'll be happy seeing these cool rock formations and clear waters...





And there's my sister...taking photo of her boyfriend, Kuya Mark. :)



Lastly, groupieeeee! ;)



Those who want to have a tour at this place, PM me. Charot!


As we went home, Ay! Valentines Day pala bukas.....and my peg is.....Tadaaaaa! (lol)



#ProudNovoEcijano #promdi #probinsyana



xoxo,
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment